Is my organization's data secure and backed up?
WebCorp's web applications and databases are secured and locked-down using industry standards. We take the security of our customer's data very seriously. Here are some key security practices we use:
- Web applications are hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS). AWS maintains compliance certifications and attestations including Dod SRG, FedRAMP, FIPS, IRAP, ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, MLPS Level 3, MTCS, PCI DSS Level 1, SEC Rule 17-a-4(f), SOC 1, SOC 2, & SOC 3. Click here to learn more about AWS compliance.
- Requests to and from webcorp.com are sent via secure socket layers (SSL) using the HTTP Secure (HTTPS) protocol.
- Redundant web and database servers to maintain high availability.
- Daily data backups with rotating retention schedules.
- SQL Injection attack countermeasures.
Still need help? Call Customer Support at +1 800-639-5160 or send us a message.