This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
NOTIFICATION AND AGREEMENT (Read carefully before signing below. Signature required in order to be considered for employment.)
1. I understand that the Company will consider any requests for accommodations of physical or mental disabilities by an otherwise qualified person at any time before or after employment begins. I understand that the company would appreciate as much advance notice as possible regarding request for accommodation, and that documentation of the need for accommodation may be required. Any medical information revealed during the hiring process (pre- or post-offer) will be kept confidential, with certain exceptions. The confidentiality requirements protect both information voluntarily revealed as well as information revealed in response to an employer's written or oral questions.
2. I certify that the information provided by me in this application (and accompanying resume, if any) is true and complete. I understand that any misstatement, falsification, omission or misrepresentation on this application or in any interview is grounds for refusal to hire, or if I am hired and the same is discovered thereafter, I will be dismissed. I understand that all information provided by me on this application or in any interview is subject to verification.
3. I understand that a background check may be performed as a condition of employment. By signing below, I authorize the Company and/or its agents to request, receive and verify all statements and information contained in my application and resume. I further authorize the Company to investigate my character, general reputation, personal characteristics, mode of living, and credit standing. I release the Company from all liability for any damages that may result from the investigation and the utilization of any information and/or documentation obtained in the course of investigation.
4. I understand that in the interest of maintaining the safety and security of customers, employees and property, The Company will order a "consumer report" (a background report) or "investigative consumer report" on me in connection with my employment application, and if are hired, may order additional background reports on me for employment purposes.
5. I understand the scope of the consumer report/investigative consumer report may include, but is not limited to, the following areas: Social Security number verification; criminal, public, educational and, as appropriate, driving records checks; verification of prior employment; reference, licensing and certification checks; military service; professional credentials and licenses; credit reports; drug testing results; and, if applicable, worker's compensation injuries. Workers' compensation information will only be requested in compliance with federal Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable federal, state or local laws and only after a conditional job offer is made. Credit history will only be requested when permitted by law and where such information is substantially related to the duties and responsibilities of the position for which you are applying. The information may be obtained from private and public record sources, including personal interviews with your associates, friends, and neighbors.
6. After carefully reading the above provisions regarding the Company's intent to investigate and the broad scope and nature of the investigation, I authorize the Company to order my background report, including investigative consumer reports. I agree the Company may rely on this authorization to order background reports, including investigative consumer reports, from any company, agency, or individual. I also agree that a copy of this form is valid like the signed original.
7. I understand the Company may rely on this authorization to order additional background reports, including investigative consumer reports, during my employment without asking me for my authorization again as allowed by law. I agree the Company may rely on this authorization to order background reports, including investigative consumer reports, from any company, agency or individual without asking me for my authorization again as allowed by law.
8. I authorize any persons or organizations referenced in this application to give the Company any and all information concerning my previous employment, education, or any other information they might have, personal or otherwise, with regard to any of the subjects covered by this application or relating to my character, general reputation, personal characteristics, mode of living, and credit standing. I release all such parties from all liability for any damages that may result from furnishing such information to the Company. This authorization is intended to include, but is not limited to, my past or present employers; learning institutions, including colleges and universities; law enforcement and all other federal, state and local agencies; federal, state and local courts; the military; credit bureaus; testing facilities; motor vehicle records agencies; if applicable, worker's compensation injuries; all other private and public sector repositories of information; and any other person, organization, or agency with any information about or concerning me
9. I acknowledge that if I am employed by the Company, my employment will be at-will. I will be required to follow all rules and regulations of the company and my employment may be terminated with or without cause, with or without notice at the option of myself or the company. No one, other than the Owners of the Company, has the authority to enter into any agreement for employment with me for any specified period of time or to make an agreement contrary to foregoing, either before commencement of employment or after I have become employed. Any offer by an Owner for employment, other than an at-will arrangement, is not valid unless it is in writing and signed by an authorized company representative.
10. I certify that I have read or have had read to me, items 1 through 9 above. I understand the contents and hereby acknowledge receipt of this information.